June 22nd, 2021
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ET
The Section of Justice (DOJ) continues to focus on threat adjustment systems of payers with Medicare Edge Businesses (MAO) as a prime enforcement goal. Just one specific place of target, both of those civilly and criminally, for the DOJ has been MAO’s practices with regard to the seize of diagnoses, auditing, and reporting of threat adjustment facts. Please be part of our speakers from Wiley and KPMG who will present an overview of the superior-stakes and ever-changing hazard adjustment regulatory, enforcement, and litigation landscape for MAOs wanting to navigate this high hazard and evolving landscape.
This webinar will protect:
- An overview of the risk adjustment methodology and regulatory environment
- A survey of the risk adjustment enforcement and litigation landscape and
- Hazard adjustment documentation, diagnosis abstraction, coding pitfalls, and most effective techniques.
- This function is complimentary but progress registration is necessary. Just can’t make the date? Sign-up and we’ll send out you the slides and recording immediately after the webinar.
- CLE credit score is offered for this webinar. Wiley is an accredited or authorized CLE provider in the pursuing states: California, New York, and Texas. Wiley will use for credit in the following states: Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, and Wisconsin. The checklist of states Wiley is not currently able to give CLE credit score incorporates Alabama, Delaware, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia, and Wyoming. In these scenarios, Wiley can offer a certificate of attendance. For those looking for CLE credit history, be sure to full the system analysis at the conclusion of the plan. Wiley will be unable to concern CLE certificates until we have been given all essential documentation.
- For New York CLE needs, this application is acceptable for equally freshly admitted and professional attorneys. Notice that newly admitted New York lawyers (attorneys admitted two a long time or fewer) might generate CLE credit score in specified groups of credit by way of completion of programs permissible formats, as defined below.
- Webinar directions and products will be dispersed prior to the webinar. For extra details, you should email Drew Altenburg at [email protected] for concerns about CLE, please get in touch with Danielle Hood at [email protected]